The prestigious British consultancy Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) prepares its university rankings each year, differentiated by career.
Also read: Inheritance petition: Can extramarital filiation be examined?
Based on a ranking updated to 2021, we will present a list of the 10 best universities to study Law in Latin America.
Top 10 universities to study Law in Latin America
1. National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
2. Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
3. University of Buenos Aires
4. University of the Andes
5. University of São Paulo
Also read: Eviction process: Can the defendant oppose his defense in the de facto union that he maintains with the plaintiff?
6. University of Chile
7. Externado University of Colombia
8. Pontifical Catholic University of Peru
9. Pontifical Javeriana University
10. Rosario University