– Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer Razer Kishi V2 for Android, and with a version for iPhone throughout this year.
The new updates of the Kishi V2 take over Razer’s 16 years of product experience in the console and PC gaming space, bring the best advances and technologies to wearable devices.
Inspired by the award-winning Razer Wolverine V2 console controller, the Kishi V2 features the same high-quality buttons with all-new tactile microswitch controls, bringing industry-leading improvements to mobile gaming hardware.
The new “Share” button allows players to quickly capture the still image perfect or record video clips to share with our followers and friends. The Kishi V2 also features dual multi-function buttons and the ability to launch the new Razer Nexus app with a single button press. These enhancements ensure that the Razer Kishi V2 is optimized for peak performance. while the latest titles are played on mobile.
The structural design of the Kishi V2 has been reinvented with a simplified bridge that provides a stable feel and universal compatibility with smartphones. With ergonomics in mind, the Kishi V2 packs a comfortable grip into a highly portable form factor. These design innovations provide greater accessibility and an improved user experience for all mobile gamers.
The Kishi V2 has also been designed for maximum compatibility, running on current Samsung and Google Pixel smartphones and futures that will hit the market this year.
“Having created mobile gaming content for almost a decade, I can confidently say that the Razer Kishi V2 is the best mobile game controller I’ve ever used,” he stated. Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney, CEO and Founder of Tribe Gaming.
Providing low latency gaming like its predecessor, the Kishi V2 offers native gaming control. and “cloud gaming” through a USB-C connection, and charging ports incidentally that allow you to charge a device without stopping to play.
Razer Nexux App
Powered by the Razer Nexus app, the Kishi V2 is designed for maximum versatility and customizability. With the push of a button, the Razer Nexus boots instantly, providing quick access to installed games, the ability to do streaming on Youtube or Facebook, discover new game compatibility and controller configurations.
The next generation of this mobile gaming controller, accompanied by The Razer Nexus app is now available for Android.
About the Razer Kishi V2 for Android
- Two analog joysticks with click capability
- mechanical d-pad
- Four front buttons
- Two triggers (L2/R2)
- Two bumpers (L1/R1)
- Two multi-function buttons (M1/M2)
- Menu and option buttons
- Share Button (Requires Razer Nexus)
- Razer Nexus app launch button
- Status indicator light (charging)
- Dimensions: Height: 47mm, Length: 220mm, Width: 117mm
- Weight: 284 grams
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Mobile charging: cable with USB Type C connection
- Mobile App: Razer Nexus, replacing the previous Razer Kishi
- Product requirements: Android 9.0 Pie or later.
- Compatible with: Razer Phone and Razer Phone 2, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+ / S10 / S10+ / S20 Series / S21 Series / Note 8 / Note 9 / Note 10 / Note 10+, Google Pixel 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6, and many more Android devices.
Price and availability
119.99 RRP Recommended
Kishi V2 for Android – Razer.com and Authorized Resellers – June 8, 2022
Kishi V2 for iOS – Razer.com and Authorized Resellers – Late 2022