What a long week of noses, right? Luckily it’s Friday and we’ve cashed in, the perfect time to finish completing our battle station with the best PC Gaming deals that we bring you in our hunting bargains.
Cyberpunk 2077 – The best Easter Eggs
- HyperX Cloud II Wireless with Microphone Quadcast Table for 236.87 euros. Starting at 250 euros, we find the perfect combo for streamers or players who want to play in company accompanied by the best sound. Some 7.1 wireless headphones that come from the hand of a microphone with a matching base.
HyperX Cloud II Wireless – Wireless Headphones for Pc, Ps4, Ps5, Nintendo Switch + Quadcast Table Microphone Black, Red – Microphone
- HyperX CloudX Flight for 134 euros. Going down from the 160 euros that they cost just a few days ago, we came across these wireless headphones that, in addition to the PC, you can also use on Xbox.
- Victrix Pro AF Headphones for 123.62 euros. We close with these headphones that drop from 180′ euros to offer us the comfort of their memory foam pads and removable microphone.
- Razer Blackshark V2 Pro for 152.15 euros. These Razer edition headphones drop from 175 euros Rainbow Six Siege with noise reduction, wireless connection and breathable ear cushions.
- ASUS TUF Gaming F15 for 849 euros. We start a round of laptops loaded with ASUS offers with this body with a 15.6-inch Full HD 144 Hz screen and guts that include a Core i5-11400H, 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD and the RTX 3050 Ti 4GB capable of taking Days Gone in Ultra up to 60fps. Almost 400 euros less than its usual price.
ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HEB-HN188 – 15.6″ Full HD 144Hz Gaming Laptop (Core i5-11400H16GB RAM512GB SSDRTX 3050 Ti 4GB Without Operating System) Black Grafite – Spanish QWERTY Keyboard
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 for 1,199 euros. Going down from 1,400 euros we have this gaming laptop with a 14-inch screen and Quad HD resolution at 120 Hz that mounts a Ryzen 7 5800HS, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD and the GeForce RTX 3050 4GB. To push Dying Light 2 on Ultra past 50fps.
- MSI Pulse GL66 12UEK-034ES for 1,651.97 euros. With 21% less VAT, this gaming laptop that was at 1,999 euros brings us guts with an i7 processor, 32GB, 1TB SSD and the GeForce RTX 3060 6GB to put Red Dead Redemption 2 at 114 fps.
- ASUS ROG G513QR-HF012 for 1,599 euros. We continue to bingo with this 15.6-inch ASUS with a Ryzen 9 5900HX processor, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, and the GeForce RTX 3070 8GB capable of running Red Dead Redemption 2 on High at 144 fps. It comes from moving between 1,700 and 2,200 euros.
- MILLENIUM SKARNER PC for 1,982.64 euros. Going down from 2,100 euros we come across this tower with integrated Windows 10 that mounts an AMD Ryzen 9 3900, DDR4 16GB, HDD 1TB + SSD 480GB, and the Nvidia RTX 3070 Ti 12GB. To push games like Back 4 Blood up to 123fps on Ultra.
MILLENIUM SKARNER PC – Gaming Desktop Computer MM1 (AMD Ryzen 9 3900, DDR4 16GB, HDD 1TB + SSD 480GB, Nvidia RTX 3070 Ti 12GB, Windows 10)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 for 716.28 euros. If you are only interested in renewing your graphics, beware of this offer with the 3060 that falls from its usual 900 euros to allow us to play Forza Horizon 5 in Ultra beyond 70 fps.
- Gaming Chair 1337 Industries for 88.79 euros. The world of gaming chairs has agreed to lower their prices with offers of up to 100 euros less like this ergonomic synthetic leather chair with autobrake.
1337 Industries GC766BB Gaming Chair, Alloy Steel, Black, Large
- Mars Gaming Chair for 115.28 euros. Available in various colors, this chair with removable lumbar and cervical cushions starts at 160 euros so that we can play with its inclination up to 135 degrees.
- AKRacing Gaming Chair for 379.71 euros. Falling from 480 euros we have come across a juicy discount on one of the premium chairs from this week’s collection of offers. They recommend it especially for tall players, so if this is your case, take a look.
- Corsair K70 Mk.2 Keyboard for 178.74 euros. This silent mechanical keyboard drops from 200 euros to offer us RGB lighting with three profiles and low-profile Cherry Red mx2 switches. With very good ratings.
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Keyboard for 124.45 euros. It comes from costing 140 euros and has exceeded 160 euros a few weeks ago, so if you are looking for something similar to this keyboard with RGB lighting, multimedia keys and ergonomic armrest, take a look.
- Mars Gaming Keyboard MKREVOPROWRES for 40.90 euros. If you want to make the leap to a compact keyboard but without abandoning the numeric keypad, this option comes close to 50 euros and includes RGB lighting and OUTEMU PRO Red switches.
- JBL BAR 9.1 Sound Bar for 826.39 euros. A sound bar with subwoofer and two surround wireless speakers that has the Dolby Atmos seal to guarantee its power. It comes from costing 1,000 euros.
Monitors and TVs
- Acer Predator X34S for 1,086.30 euros. We kick off our selection of monitors and televisions with this ultra-wide monitor with a 34-inch screen, 180 Hz overclock and 1 ms response time. With adjustable height and for 200 euros less than its usual price.
Acer Predator X34S – Gaming Monitor (34″ Screen), QHD, 180 Hz OC DP, 144 Hz DP, 100 Hz HDMI, 1 ms (G2G), 3 x HDMI 2.0, DP 1.4, Height Adjustable, GSync, HDMI VRR, NVIDIA Reflex, ULMB)
- Predator XB273GPbmiiprzx for 268.92 euros. On sale and falling from more than 300 euros we find this 27-inch G-Sync gaming monitor with IPS FHD screen at 144 Hz and 1 ms of response. With integrated speakers.
- NEWSKILL Icarus 24″ for 199.99 euros. If you are looking for a more affordable option, you can go down to 24 inches on this FullHD monitor with 1 ms of response and 165 Hz. It comes from costing 230 euros, so that’s what you save.
- NEWSKILL Icarus 27″ for 219 euros. We are not abandoning the Newskill range because, falling from 250 euros, we have come across this other 27-inch option with similar characteristics. It is also FullHD and has a frequency of 165 Hz, but also in this case it offers a curved screen.
- Philips – 55″ OLED TV for 1,655.33 euros. Historical minimum for this Smart TV with 4K resolution, HDR and Ambilight. A few days ago it was for 2,400 euros, so it’s a good time to go for it.
- Samsung TV QLED 4K 2022 65Q60B for 917.15 euros. If you are looking for something even bigger, look at this 65-inch Samsung QLED 4K with HDR10 + and a panoramic game option at 21: 9 or 32: 9. It comes from moving between 1,500 euros and 1,100 euros.
If after all this our Friday section falls short, you can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers in the Hunting Bargains of Xataka, Engadget Mobile, Xataka Android, Espinof Y applesphereour other colleagues Buydiction and also in this flipboard magazine.
Note: some of the links in this article are affiliate links and may benefit VidaExtra.